Monday, March 01, 2004

Hmm...

Apparently some individual(s) on my hall don't appreciate my singing; even though I sing alone, in my room, with the door closed, at times when few people are around, my voice doesn't have the power to carry far through concrete, and I don't have any neighbors except my RA. These critics, however, are generous enough to leave their comments on my message board. Of course, these are the same intellects that think it's funny to switch the nametags on all of the doors in the hall, pretend to do cheerleading routines in the hall at 2:30 AM, and have deep discussions over whether 'tis better to get drunk on Thursday or Friday (i.e. when it would be more convenient to deal with a hangover).

Have I mentioned that I am looking forward to living off campus next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment