Friday, July 30, 2004

I think I've lost something somewhere along the way and I'm not exactly sure what it was. If I happen across it again, you'll be the first to know. For now I'll just keep on and hope that it shows up again.

Really.

There have been quite a few things lately that I've missed that I didn't know I had lost. Like when did I stop posting things that required any thought? Or when did I stop being so avid in my reading? When did some of this "norm" become acceptable?

I am determined to prevent some things from dripping away. I still love walking in the rain. I still love sitting on the steps. I still cry at some children's books (like The Lorax).

I love my life. I'm excited to serve where God has me. There are just some things I don't want to see slipping away.

No comments:

Post a Comment