Monday, July 26, 2004

Country Girl, City Girl

I could get used to this whole so-many-cultures-and-opportunities-at-your-fingertips thing.

Saturday we went to a great little Korean market. I managed to find some rice milk (which I love) and white peaches (which aren't quite ripe yet but I can't wait to try).   The market was followed by dinner at a soft tofu soup place.  Korean food rocks.  Although I have a feeling that my number 3-medium spicy was mixed up with the number 4-more spicy at the table.  It was good, but I think I'll enjoy it more if I go down a step.

Yesterday we went to Jomar, a great discount store in Kensington (Kinsingten, Kensingten...um, yeah).  Vintage fabric for $2 a yard.  Good deal.  I think I went overboard a bit.  But I'll find something to use it for.  I mean, there are tons of things that orange paisleys are good for.

No comments:

Post a Comment