Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Have you missed me?

On second thought, it's probably best not to ask questions like that as I am not sure I want to know the answer....

I know, this blog has been mostly dead for a while. Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum-up. I have a very long to-do list and it seems that every time I cross one thing off, I add five more. I'm in the wierdest of states, though. There are all these things I probably should be stressed about but I'm not really. Behold the power of Peace.

The one thing that does stress me out is my room/apartment. I can't stand to have things messy; which, of course, they are right now. Not that I need all-spotless-all-the-time, but having things scattered, cluttered, and in various states of disarray infects my focus in other areas. So if I'm having trouble staying awake in class, it's because I have laundry that needs to be put away.

My parents are coming up this weekend and if they want a place to stay, I've got some work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment