Saturday, August 27, 2005

Well, that was weird....

I am happy where I am in my life right now: perfectly content with my single-ness, and not looking for anyone more than Christ to fill my time. Having said that....

I was bored the other day (Or, more accurately, I was avoiding work the other day) and I stumbled across one of those "meet-your-match" websites. Just for kicks (to waste even more time) I decided to fill out a survey just to see what their profile said about me and whether I agreed with it or not. I forgot, however, to erase/close whatever account was started when I finished.

So today I get an email about a potential match. Not only does this person live near me, I know him. In fact, we are actually good friends.

My account is now closed and I think I've got some 'splaining to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment