Saturday, November 13, 2004

Update

My, I've got some catching up to do. Apologies for how sparse it's been around here lately, I've been testing a hypothesis. Seems if I actually turn my computer off on ocassion, I don't waste nearly as much time obsesively checking emails and away messages. I do, however, manage to find other ways to waste my time.

A run-down of recent happenings:
Thanksgiving break is just about a week away and I've had back to back tests. I certainly am ready for a break, although I've got three papers to write for when I get back, one of which I still have to schedule interviews for, one I still have no topic for, and all of which I have more research than I can fathom left to collect. Oh yeah, and I'm in charge of Thanksgiving dinner (because I want to be). So the break part will be not actually having to go to class I suppose.

This weekend I get to play catch-up with reading, cleaning, planning....I never really did get myself organized for this semester and now it's almost over. That's how it goes I suppose.

Ah, well, back to work...I'll probably get some more up here later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment