Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Si tuviera un millon de dolares...

When we learned the conditional tense in Spanish, one of the things my teacher used to get us in the right mindset was this song called "If I had a Million Dollars," which we then proceeded to translate into Spanish. (Yes, I had an awesome teacher.)

It is funny that we think about what we would do if we suddenly had a good deal of money. Especially since few people consider the opposite, and think about what to do if we lost a good deal of money....

Ok, I'm done with my serious bit. What I'm really writing about is cars.

Everybody in my family has their eye on a certain vehicle. My dad has been in love with the Audi A6, my mom has been on a Harley kick for a while...I, however have been a little more "practical."

I've fallen in love with Subaru, particularly the Forester. I've noticed, however, that Newport News is not really a hotbed of Subaru activity. There are lots of them in Blacksburg...I think I'm going through withdrawl. I mean, I don't even know if there's a Subaru dealer around here, let alone where it may be. Not that I'd be getting one anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment