Thursday, April 15, 2004

Play Ball

Navigator's Co-Rec Softball came away with a 5-4 victory tonight.

I haven't played in so long...but it was great. I got to play right field (my old home) and then second. I've never played base before, I've never played infield before. Years ago I played in a community league. It was quite different tonight, playing with friends, knowing that it was all for fun, competition at a low.

Then, of course, we had to celebrate with ice cream at Deet's.

Now that the weight of my project is gone, the rest of this semester is going to be cake and I can go back to the spontaneity that I love without the guilt.

I know, I need to get back to things that are more than just an update on my daily life and I will, eventually...

For now, I've got some reading to catch up on now that I actually have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment