Monday, April 19, 2004

I blame my parents.

I got my Plant Taxonomy test back today. I got a C. Not cool. I am disappointed in me. Despite it being a difficult test in a difficult class, I know that I did not study nearly as much as I could have and--had I studied more--I know I could have done better. It's not a big deal, when all is said and done it is just a test. It does bother me though. The fact is, I know I am not a C student, I never have been. I didn't put forth my best effort and I know that.

Why, oh why, did my parents have to raise me well? Why couldn't they just let the T.V. raise me like some parents do? I've watched the coming generations and they aren't all bad. Sure they've got a few quirks, but I'm sure those will all work themselves out...

Why did they have to support me, instill morals, and train me up in the way I should go? Really. Just think of all the stress that would just disappear if I just didn't care about grades, or class, or people. It's their fault I sat through Calculus today rather than going out and enjoying the beautiful sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment